Gore - Bush -- Debate II Comments

John blueoval at SGI.NET
Thu Oct 19 19:06:14 MDT 2000

At 08:50 PM 10/17/00 -0500, Richard A Whitenight wrote:
  He continually spoke of his tired old "1% of the wealthiest" wine. I'd love
>to know what the "over/under" was on the "wealthiest 1%". Does Gore feel
>that the wealthiest one percent will be voting on November 7th?

         Sure, he does and they will! BTW, they include John ("Call Me
Senator Jay") Rockefeller, Jay's uncle David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, Diane
("Call Me Senator DiFi") Feinstein, O.J. Simpson, Rosie O'Donnell, Don
Henley, Barbra Streisand, John Travolta, Henry ("Don't Call Me The Fonz,
Anymore") Winkler, Stephen Spielberg...........

         Anybody notice a trend, here?!?

John Q.