Here we go again

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Thu Oct 19 23:22:17 MDT 2000

True liberals believe that money and good intentions are
the solution to all problems. The only thing they like
more than throwing $3-4 million at a problem is having
to throw another $800 million at it.

In some twisted way I'm sure they view the outrageous
overrun as a good idea that has succeeded beyond their
wildest dreams.  Remember also that it doesn't really
matter if alternative fuel is actually used.  Only their
original good intentions count.

Tom