Someone Finally Asked The Right Question!

Fri Oct 20 22:20:48 MDT 2000

Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at JUNO.COM>While listening to "Hard Ball"
on http://www.msnbc.com (their cable TV show), the show's host asked Sen.
Hutchenson about whether or not Bush should be elected since he has no
foreign policy background....duh, who did we elect for President in
1992....Clinton, and I'd be willing to bet that the state of Arkansas
hasn't been in the foreign policy forefront?

Except in bribery and political moneylaundering.

CWSIV