Here we go again

Jim jnantz at INFICAD.COM
Sun Oct 22 16:40:07 MDT 2000

Here's the latest on the Great Arizona SUV giveaway:

Yesterday the legislature met in an emergency session and put a one year
moratorium on the program.  Yesterday on KFYI Charles Goyetter (sp?) read
a list of what we could have done with the $800 million.  I only heard
part of the list, but the one thing I heard him say is that they could
have used the money to finish the 25 miles of freeway construction and
widening that are currently being worked on.