Has This Ever Happened to You?

Jim jnantz at INFICAD.COM
Mon Oct 23 01:50:35 MDT 2000

I haven't heard of this.  I don't have a real problem with windows viruses
anymore.  I have my computer set up to run linux and windows.  I use linux
for all my internet surfing, email reading, etc.  Last week I got one of
those windows vbs worms (like melissa) but since it doesn't run under
linux; it couldn't do anything to my system.

Seriously you might want to look into linux.  It's a helluva lot more
stable than windows.  I leave this thing running linux for days on end
without any trouble.  If anyone wants to see if I'm online just ping
jnantz.phx.inficad.com  That's my system at home.