Linux WAS\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Has This Ever Happened to You?

Sun Oct 22 09:06:09 MDT 2000

What Distro.  suse 7.0 professional here but still configuring it.  Found
out the old KB was crap and the logins were working half the time.

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 00:50:35 -0700 Jim <jnantz at INFICAD.COM>I haven't
heard of this.  I don't have a real problem with windows viruses anymore.
 I have my computer set up to run linux and windows.  I use linux for all
my internet surfing, email reading, etc.  Last week I got one of those
windows vbs worms (like melissa) but since it doesn't run under linux; it
couldn't do anything to my system.

>Seriously you might want to look into linux.  It's a helluva lot more
>stable than windows.  I leave this thing running linux for days on end
>without any trouble.  If anyone wants to see if I'm online just ping
>jnantz.phx.inficad.com  That's my system at home.

CWSIV