Electorial college was (blank)

Wed Oct 25 12:10:40 MDT 2000

without it we are at the mercy of a closed source proprietary vote
counting software which the is used by only one company.  What ever they
program is the result.  they could have made carter defeat Reagan if they
so choose.

CWSIV

"Stephen A. Frye" <safrye at concentric.net>I have been curious during the
last several elections why we never hear any discussion from either party
about doing away with the electoral college. It seems to me that it has
long outlived its usefulness.