Rush was right

Wed Oct 25 18:52:01 MDT 2000

Thus neither is mother responsible for the poisoning which killed her the
tobacco company which made "Silva Thins" is responsible.  In no
particular is such doping with Glycerin allowed in food yet the tobacco
companys do it and a single one of them killed mother.

I see no moral, criminal or civil difference between this situation and
the Ford Pinto "Let them Burn" decision.

CWSIV