Rush was right

a45acp4me at JUNO.COM a45acp4me at JUNO.COM
Thu Oct 26 00:58:51 MDT 2000

Carl,

I have been a smoker for 45+years.  No one ever told me I had to smoke.
No one ever told me that it was good for me.  It is my choice, my
responsibility, and no one is to blame but me.

I am sorry your Mother died, but to my knowledge it has not been proven
that smoking ever killed any one.

DD