Larry Flint and the October Surprise!

Thu Oct 26 15:42:44 MDT 2000

Unless you're totally living out in the boon docks, you've probably heard
the gutter trash talk by Larry Flint, stating he has irrefutable proof
that George W Bush was involved in an abortion in the late 60's, early
70's.  He has nothing on paper, just an disputed statement by a woman who
said Bush dated her in 1968, that she got pregnant (not even sure that it
was George's baby) and had an abortion.  Why do I smell DNC here?  Gore
may have had nothing to do with this, but I smell a rat in the DNC.  This
may sound cruel, but it's a shame that the original man who tried to
assassinate Flint years ago, wasn't a better shot!  I just happen to feel
that Flint is scum, with the intelligence of a doorknob.

Richard Whitenight
Excite Voicemail:  1-888-Excite2, Ext 291-342-1230
Free Web Based E-Mail at http://whitenightsworld.zzn.com
http://www.iwon.com, http://www.zing.com
"Where liberty rings, there be my kingdom" - Benjamin Franklin