Larry Flint and the October Surprise!

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 27 11:16:20 MDT 2000

Richard:

So what? Even if he DID participate in an abortion, their activities made it
legal. So now they're complaining?

You can expect this kind of thing since they're losing. They're scared stiff
of losing everyting so they trot out the most despicable, underhanded crap
they can find.

RAY THOMA$, Publisher
"THE THOMA$ REPORT"
http://www.geogities.com/thomasreport
Read my two features in "Sierra Times."
Go to: http://www.SierraTimes.com

Help stop our dependence on foreign oil while saving money.
http://www.lubedealers.com/thomas.html

------