Larry Flint and the October Surprise!

Fri Oct 27 22:22:44 MDT 2000

Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at JUNO.COM>Unless you're totally living
out in the boon docks, you've probably heard the gutter trash talk by
Larry Flint, stating he has irrefutable proof that George W Bush was
involved in an abortion in the late 60's, early 70's.  He has nothing on
paper, just an disputed statement by a woman who said Bush dated her in
1968, that she got pregnant (not even sure that it was George's baby) and
had an abortion.  Why do I smell DNC here?  Gore may have had nothing to
do with this, but I smell a rat in the DNC.  This may sound cruel, but
it's a shame that the original man who tried to assassinate Flint years
ago, wasn't a better shot!  I just happen to feel that Flint is scum,
with the intelligence of a doorknob.

You do.  Apparently the woman was contacted and told them she never slept
with George so there was no need for abortion and the husband has told
them shut up or see you in court.  Personally I hope some of these
leftists keep shooting off their mouths then they can pay this man a few
million and be fired by their stations.

CWSIV