RUSHTALK Digest - 26 Oct 2000 to 27 Oct 2000 (#2000-303)

Pamela Charles bluecalyptus at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 28 21:44:33 MDT 2000

Richard Whitenight wrote:

"I guaran-damn-tee-it!

"Algore continued to be the Democratic cameleon everyone knows him to be,
as he let loose with his "Virginia Red Neck" remark.  I guarandamnteeit
that the press won't cause such a furor as when Bush called that writer a
"major league asshole".

Just a thought, Richard. I guarandamntee it Algore's a major league asshole
who's going to lose the election come 11-7.

Ps- did'je all miis me?

Granny Pammy
(and luvin' it!)