Mr Gore, do you believe in the environment?

Sun Oct 29 15:37:49 MST 2000

Jim, it was a sound byte that I heard on an afternoon radio program on
http://www.klif.com, with Billy Hayes as the talk show host.  "I
garandamnteeit" was the last couple of seconds after he was speaking
about how he's been for the environment for over 24 years and that he
would be so for the rest of his life.  He was speaking to some fraternal
organization in Virginia, and I suspect it was his attempt to blend in
with the locals and their dialect <grin>.