HUMOR>>Al Gore's September 14 "Top Ten Rejected Gore-Lieberman Campaign Slogans."

Mon Oct 30 18:49:48 MST 2000

          Al Gore's September 14 "Top Ten Rejected Gore-Lieberman
     Campaign Slogans."

     10.  "Vote  For Me Or I'll Come To Your Home And Explain  My
          191-Page Economic Plan To You In Excruciating Detail"

      9.  "Remember, America: I Gave You The Internet, And I  Can
          Take It Away.   Think About It"

      8.  "Your Vote Automatically Enters You In Drawing For  The
          123 Billion-Dollar Budget Surplus"

      7.  "With Lieberman On The Ticket, You Get All Kinds Of Fun
          New Days Off"

      6.  "We Know When The Microphone Is On"

      5.  "Vote For Me, And I Will Take Whatever Steps  Necessary
          To Outlaw The Term, 'Whazzzup!'"

      4.  "Gore/Lieberman  -- You Don't Have To Worry About  Pork
          Barrel Politics"

      3.  "You'll  Thank Us In Four Years When The  Escalator  To
          The Moon Is Finished"

      2.  "If  I Can Handle Letterman, I Can Handle  Saddam  Hus-
          sein"

      1.  "I'll  Be Twice As Cool As That President Guy  On  'The
          West Wing'"

     from media research center.