your mail

Pamela Charles bluecalyptus at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 30 20:57:58 MST 2000

Jim Nantz Sat, 28 Oct 2000 23:27:26 -0700 said:

"Pam I'm so glad to see that you're back.  I can't wait to see what you have
to say about the flap over the alleged alteration of algore's cover photo
for Rolling Stone."

Jim flattered me with his kind words and then intimated that he would like
to learn what I think about our smug, debauched disgrace of a president's
personal jockstrap holder, Mr. Green-Jeans Alphonse "Alpha AlpoMan" Gore and
his tumid "package" as airbrushed onto the cover of the Rolling Stone.

Well, Jim, I try NOT to think of it.

For the Idaho Reds Algore hides inside his knickers (boy, talk about "fruit"
of the loom), this is Pam