NAACP Sinks to All Time Low!

Charlie Darling csdarling at SNET.NET
Tue Oct 31 04:14:32 MST 2000

Can they still USE her to bash Bush on his <<!GASP!!!>>! maintainance of
the death penalty as an option for civilized society?  "And then, when Bush
let my father's killers be executed it was like he dies still another time
! ! "

Amazing - Orgy-ized Labor - Knee Breakers - working with KneeKap!

For the body workers on th elist - what kind of truck ?