Al Gore says "Don't vote for me!"

Tue Oct 31 22:15:57 MST 2000

Today Al Gore came out and spoke to a Michigan group and said flat out,
"If you don't mind someone who turns a face to special interest groups,
then don't vote for me!"  Obviously he's trying to spin this off on his
competition, but when you come right down to it, he's been guilty of
casting a blind eye to special interests.  His special interest groups
are organized labor; they're just as much a special interest groups such
as the tobacco industry, car manufactures, etc.  So, clearly anyone who
is considering the two candidates should consider Gore's statement and
vote for George Bush.

Richard Whitenight
Excite Voicemail:  1-888-Excite2, Ext 291-342-1230
Free Web Based E-Mail at http://whitenightsworld.zzn.com
http://www.iwon.com, http://www.zing.com
"Where liberty rings, there be my kingdom" - Benjamin Franklin