Get Too Heavy, Lose Your Rights?

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 1 23:19:38 MDT 2000

Carl:

But you can't do that. The "Good Samaritan" laws are all about. They protect
them from suits for "reporting" even if they tell a lie for their own gain.
That's another of the things that frost me. They can just call up and make a
"report" that will ruin people's lives, and there is no penalty if they do
it for nefarious purposes. You can't sue either the doctor OR the worker
unless they do something REALLY stupid and "outside of policy." ("Outside of
policy" is when they get the agency in big trouble and need to be
sacrificed.)

RAY THOMA$
Help stop our dependence on foreign oil while saving money.
http://www.lubedealers.com/thomas.html
"Opportunity Update Online": A web site-based online newsletter.
http://www.angelfire.com/biz5/oppupdateonline

"It's not about guns. It's about self defense."
Anti-self defense laws KILL.
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
Check the articles in "Information Central"

Read my weekly column at "Sierra Times."
Go to: http://www.SierraTimes.com and it will be either on
the main page or in "Editorials." And don't forget my "News
Nuggets" on their own page and all over the publication.

"Ohio's concealed weapons law is flawed because it does not
distinguish between criminals and [honest] people who carry guns
for their own protection." (Judge Thomas Crush in Cincinnati,
when throwing out a "concealed weapons charge" against pizza driver
Patrick Feeley)

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS: Controlling the very terms
Used in the debate. Lavrenti Beria (Stalin's Chief of Secret
Police), said: "If you can control the language of the people,
you can control the people."

------