An Airman Speaketh......

Mon Sep 4 18:44:35 MDT 2000

On Sun, 3 Sep 2000 20:31:43 -0400 "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>
writes:
>Chilidoll sent this along....
>
>Personally, I'd love to slap the woman who wrote concerning the
>overpaid military, until she gains just a little sense.The way we treat
our military

Well the higher ups are well enough paid but we do have lower ranks
qualifying for food stamps and that is a shame.  Perhaps for now we
should only raise the pay for the lowest four ranks in the service.  I am
not sure we could get much more through unless we totally dominate the
government after the election.  I know we risk making KlintonGore look
good but the service men should not suffer for our particin bickering.

CWSIv