Food For Thought September 5, 2000

Tue Sep 5 12:59:30 MDT 2000

COMMITTEE OF ONE
Food For Thought           September 5, 2000

AND HE WANT'S TO BE OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF ... Gore's lying
about the readiness of our military. Admitting it would indict
him and his "boss Bill" for dangerously reducing our
competency for "waging war." The military rank and file daily
make the case for the need for better training and reliable
equipment.

IN CASE BIG AL AND LITTLE JOE NEED AN ASPIRIN FACTORY ....
in October, we're putting our forces on an anti-scud alert for
Israel (which doesn't know why.)

THE ANSWER - THE TEACHERS' UNION ... THE QUESTION -
Why are the inner city schools in such bad shape in their
failure to properly educate the poor's children?

HOW MANY VOTES FOR THAT KISS? ...It seems a hell of a lot
per the media and their polls. It should not take long for
AlGore to claim that the kiss is proof of his virtuous practice
of "safe sex" as opposed to that used by his boss, Bill.

WILL BILL BE DISBARRED? DON'T BET ON IT ... perjuring oneself
before a federal judge, suborning the perjury of others, and
otherwise obstructing justice do not seem to be enough as
one listens to the usual gaggle of his sycophantic defenders
"cry foul" on TV talk shows.

THE "CONNECTICUT CRAB" KEEPS MOVING ... to the left. As
Senator Lieberman's past stances get in his way
as Al's V.P., he renounces them faster than it took
Al to cite "no legal authority."

THE ANSWER - THE TEACHERS' UNION  ... THE QUESTION -
Who refuses to approve school vouchers in the face of
a recent study that showed the significant gains in
education for black children given vouchers to attend
schools of their choice.

G.W.'s 158 BILLION DOLLARS AIN'T ENOUGH ...As AlGore
wants to give a lot more dough for drugs for the
elderly(Read:The "greedy geezers.") Just watch them
in Florida as the hug Al for all he's worth. -- About
95 billion dollars more than G.W.

Ken Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according to
one's conscience"