ACLU Lowering Themselves to All Time Low

Tue Sep 5 21:51:30 MDT 2000

The ACLU is defending the right of NAMBLA (National Advancement for
Man/Boy Love Association) to post ways on their (NAMBLA's) web site on
how members of NAMBLA can successfully beat a rap for raping or having
sex with juvenile boys.  NAMBLA is one organization where I belive they
should place every member of this organization on a deserted island and
then drop a small nuclear weapon.  Members of NAMBLA are the scum of our
nation and should be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Richard Whitenight
Excite Voicemail:  1-888-Excite2, Ext 291-342-1230
http://www.galaxiworld.com, http://weather.com
http://www.iwon.com, http://www.zing.com
"Where liberty rings, there be my kingdom" - Benjamin Franklin