HR 1146

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Wed Sep 6 09:22:02 MDT 2000

Friends:

         The UN Millennium Summit opens today in NYC and we MUST push HR
1146 - Ron Paul's bill to get us out of the UN.

         Call your Senators and Congressional reps and drive that message
home. Be personable, be courteous, but be persuasive. GWB and Rick Santorum
are campaigning in Pittsburgh this week and I hope to have folks over there
to chat with these guys, also.

         The passage of HR 1146 is CRITICAL, since our Liar-In-Chief is in
Manhattan, chomping at the bit, waiting to give our country away.

Thanks For Your Help,

John Quayle