Dub'ya puts his father's silver foot in his mouth

Wed Sep 6 12:54:04 MDT 2000

Dennis Putnam <dap1 at MINDSPRING.COM>I think Bush went over the top with
his open mic comment about Clymer. There are a great number of @$$holes
that vote and to insult them like that will surely lose him their votes.

I dont beleive that 24% of the electorate which voted for Klinton will
ever vore republican for that would require them to repudiate their
religion.

CWSIV