*How* Can This Be?!?

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 8 14:33:52 MDT 2000

Carl:

The problem is that most of the people "in the trenches" have no idea how
they're being used by the higher-ups. They truly believe they're doing good
and won't hear anything that denies that.

RAY THOMA$
Help stop our dependence on foreign oil while saving money.
http://www.lubedealers.com/thomas.html

"It's not about guns. It's about self defense."
Anti-self defense laws KILL.
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/RayThomas
Check the articles in "Information Central"

Read my weekly column at "Sierra Times."
Go to: http://www.SierraTimes.com and it will be either on
the main page or in "Editorials." And don't forget my "News
Nuggets" on their own page and all over the publication.

------