Dub'ya puts his father's silver foot in his mouth

Sun Sep 10 09:03:04 MDT 2000

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000 09:41:06 -0400 Dennis Putnam <dap1 at MINDSPRING.COM> >>
>>No.  I am not familiar with the man.
>>

>Trust me. It was a compliment for Clymer and an insult to all
>selfrespecting @$$holes.

I never heard thereporters name.  I only heard the propagandizing about
Dubya calling things as hesaw them.  Personally I think he should dismiss
the white house press except for Maggie Megrory.

CWSIV