Smear or Enlightenment

Gary Freitag gfreitag at GREATBATCH.COM
Thu Sep 14 15:32:11 MDT 2000

safrye at concentric.net writes:
>I don't believe it makes that assumption at all.  And truthful or not, I
>believe it is a step down the slippery slope to a campaign resembling
>Dianne Feinstein and Michael Huffington.  Also, truthful or not, I do not
>believe the voting public will look at it objectively.  The voting public
>will see it as smear and personal attack, and I believe it will sour many
>who may be on the fence.

Your are probably right with regard to how the public will view it.  I
simply don't understand how people can disregard a politician's hypocrisy
and dishonesty.

My approach on this matter would be not to accuse Gore of dishonesty.  I
would draw no conclusions in my statements.  I would simply state the
facts.

Gary
gfreitag at greatbatch.com