smear

Fri Sep 15 10:37:56 MDT 2000

"Stephen A. Frye" <safrye at concentric.net>I read today where Mr. Bush is
confronting Mr. Gore with questions about a lawyer's campaign
contributions and Gore's role in the solicitation of these contributions.

>I certainly hope that Mr. Bush pursues election based on his true
>plans for the country and doesn't resort to smear tactics.  I believe
such tactics are totally undignified.  I also believe they will backfire
irreversibly - and deservedly so.

Can someone slander a cheap crook who works for another cheap crook?  Can
a wooden man mot be criticised for the worm holes and splinters he
displays?  Is telling the truth about criminal involvement negative?

CWSIV