00-36 Digest//Culture comment...

Sat Sep 16 23:14:08 MDT 2000

FROM:   The Federalist, INTERNET:fedmail at thefed.com
DATE:   09/08/2000, 11:26 AM

>>From the "Debunking PC" files: "...[T]he politically correct
culture-warriors, while decrying their opponents' supposed
intolerance, exhibit the most stifling kind of intolerance imaginable
-- and more. They don't merely demand to be tolerated. They insist
that their views be crammed down our throats. Make no mistake. The
culture war is raging. I just hope that the voices of sanity don't
surrender without firing a shot." --David Limbaugh