Strategic Petroleum Reserve

Mon Sep 25 21:05:54 MDT 2000

Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at JUNO.COM>>Somewhere I heard that the SPR
was only to be used in a national emergency and that the SPR could not be
used to lower gas prices.  Is it just me, or has Clinton broken the rule
by stating that drawing oil from the reserves would be used to add to
increase the amount of crude oil and lower the price of gasoline?

What's one mor elaw to break in a lifetime of crime.  Surely he wants us
week perhaps he made a deal with the ragheads if bush cut off the US
create immediate need to go to war to take over an oil country.  but with
a weekened military that would dilute our remaining strength unless we
nuke a few citys something only Nixon had the balls to do.

CWSIV