*PRICELESS*!!!

Wed Sep 27 08:34:24 MDT 2000

From: Patricia Neill <pnpj at mail.rochester.edu>

Feminists in a Tizzy Over SlapHillary.com

David Horowitz, originator of the new cathartic Web site,
http://www.SlapHillary.com, has come under fire from feminists who are
circulating an e-mail denouncing both him and the site as gross,
mean-spirited and unfair.

One woman actually said she was offended because her own name is Hillary.

Horowitz is dismissive of most of the criticism, citing Hillary's ability
to coin and accuse unquestioned "vast right-wing conspiracies" and other
subjective nonsense.

The New York Times, Lucianne.com and other media outlets have picked up
on the SlapHillary story and Horowitz has done a number of interviews on
the biting but light-hearted site.

We had been expecting the feminists to launch SlapBill.com to denounce
his predatory sexual advances. We won't hold our breath. You shouldn't
either.