I love that billboard

Jim Nantz jnantz at INFICAD.COM
Thu Sep 28 23:17:31 MDT 2000

I saw a billboard tonight that had me ROTFLMAO.  In Phoenix on Bethany
home road, right across from Baptist hospital was this billboard.  The
left third was a picture of the president taken from him "I did not have
sexual relations with that woman ...................... Miss
Lewinsky" speech.  The rest of the billboard was a picture of a freshly
paved surface.  The text read "We also lay it on thick".  The billboard is
an advertisement for Ace asphalt in Phoenix.