Is Arafat Responsible For Palestinian Terrorism?

Mon Dec 3 17:05:31 MST 2001

Simple question:

Do you feel that Arafat is directly or indirectly responsible for or has
knowledge of those committing the Palestinian terrorist attacks?

YES

NO

UNSURE

Please click on one of the above hyperlinks, and it will automatically
return a message to me with the answer in the subject line.  If your
e-mail client can not recognize hyperlinks, please respond to me with
your answer in the subject line.  As always, add a comment if you wish
to.  Thanking you in advance for reading this post and taking part in
this poll.

Regards,
Richard Whitenight
ICQ# 102011618