*MAYBE* He's Got A Valid Point........

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Mon Dec 3 17:12:23 MST 2001

At 11:03 PM 12/3/2001 +0000, Thomas Matiska wrote:
>Me thinks *maybe not*

         Well, Ron Paul isn't some weed-chewin', redneck hayseed from West
Virginia. I believe that he's one of the brighter bulbs in either chamber
of the federal legislature.

>Congress critter Paul spoke:
>company, has been anxious to build a pipeline through
>northern Afghanistan, but it has not been possible due
>to the weak Afghan central government....<<
>
>This "oil conspiracy" stuff is way off base. Did some searching and found
>oil wasn't listed as a major industry for Afghanistan, but tourism <gag>
>made the list.

         REALLY?!?!? What could they possibly offer sight-seers???

>They were not on the list of countries with petroleum reserves, imports,
>exports, etc....In terms
>of dollars and cents, they ain't even a pimple on a Saudi Arabia's ass.

         Saudi Arabia is OBL's home country (his "birth" country).............

>And since when did a "weak" government deter a major oil conglomerate? Bin
>Ladens $300 mil is chump change compared to what the big boys throw around
>when they want their way. I thinks too many people are looking behind the
>"grassy knoll" for something that isn't there.

         More grist for the contemplative mill, Tom.

Thanks,

John Q.