and you thought your kid did something stupid

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Mon Dec 3 18:08:21 MST 2001

At 10:10 AM 12/3/2001 -0700, Jim wrote:
>Parents in this country need not feel so embarrassed when their kids do
>something stupid. I guess by now you've heard of John Walker.

         Yep.....on "Fox News Live"

>He's the traitor who took up Islam, changed his name and went of to fight
>with the
>Taliban.  He was caught in that prison uprising in Afghanistan we heard
>about last week.
>I heard this morning that his father was interviewed and he said he was
>proud of his son, that he's a nice boy. I don't know who this idiot works
>for if anyone, but if I were his boss he would be unemployed right now.

         If that were my son, just mentioning the idea would've caused me
to beat the kid into hamburger........

>I wouldn't want somebody this clueless working for me, representing my
>company.

         AGREED!!!

>Now there's the question as to what is to be done with John Walker. If
>he's a US citizen he's not subject to the military trials. If he is
>brought to this country for trial, it would make the OJ trial look dull in
>comparison. I would suggest turning him over to the Northern Alliance and
>let them have their way with him.

         Well, he shouldn't bend over for the soap
anymore.......                :-)

John Q.