and you thought your kid did something stupid

wbwhite wbwhite at MADBBS.COM
Mon Dec 3 13:56:56 MST 2001

Apparently there are two other American traitors over there with him, but the
Northern Alliance has them.  I dread the liberal media frenzy, if he is
brought back here for trial.  The New York Times will probably publish his
two bit "Manifesto."

Bill