Democrats Against Military Tribunals?

Mon Dec 3 17:56:22 MST 2001

Democrats are compromisers with evil look at the attacks on one of their
own who confesses their liberal bias.  They just want to give the enemys
of america some place to air their greivence as if evil people will be
good because we grant them a place to speak.  These people are fools.
they also hate the military doing its job dealing with americas foreigon
enemys.  They would rather turn the military into a manditory servitude
to the DNC policys.  Having the Military try the enemy aliens also allows
for a swifter path to the noose for the guilty and the democrats do not
beleive in real justice either.

IMHO damn the dummycrits capture or kill the entire AlQueda and Talaban
and let the tribunals handle the survivors.

CWSIV