Democrats Against Military Tribunals?

MC Spearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 6 07:59:59 MST 2001

As you know, I don't often chime in these days, but
here is another thought on military commissions (aka
tribunals). Why is a system good enough for our own
military services, i.e., courts-martial, too inferior
or too unfair to apply to the loathsome barbarians
behind 9-11? Don't tell me -- let me guess. There
isn't as much chance of pooling together 12
semi-literate clowns as exemplified by the so-call OJ
jury.

MCSpearing

--- carl william spitzer iv <cwsiv_2nd at JUNO.COM>