Slick Willie Admits Legacy Of Impeachment!

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Thu Dec 6 08:30:32 MST 2001

With Carl Limbacher and NewsMax.com Staff
For the story behind the story...

Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2001

Clinton Admits Legacy of Impeachment

Famous perjurer-rapist Bill Clinton broke ground today on his presidential
library and said it would document his scandals as well as his successes.

"The impeachment? Absolutely," Clinton said in Little Rock Ark. "What I did
wrong is a matter of record, but what I want is the whole record out."

He recalled his acquittal by the Senate after the House impeached him in
1998 on perjury and obstruction of justice.

"I think they were right, and I believe the fact that we stood up to this
right-wing movement will be something that will rebound to my credit in
history," Clinton said. "I don't think it will be a black mark."

Wire services reported no expression of regret for destroying a black
historic landmark to make way for his $200 million tribute.

Read more on this subject in related Hot Topics:

Clinton Scandals
Impeachment
More Than Sex

A product that might interest you:
Shocking Details of Bill and Hillary`s "Final Days"

<http://www.newsmax.com/images/send.jpg>