Japanese Pilots

Dudley D. Doright f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Sun Dec 9 22:00:06 MST 2001

What about the Pilots that dropped two large bombs on Japan?  I'm sure
that innocent people perished there also.  "War is Hell".   I cannot find
blame for soldiers doing as ordered and attacking a Military target.   I
can find blame for the one's ordering the attack unprovoked.  The
Nuremberg trials are a different matter involving Torture and Genocide,
IMO.

DD