Japanese Pilots

Jim jnantz at INFICAD.COM
Mon Dec 10 14:53:20 MST 2001

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, wbwhite wrote:

>     I'll bet those records are available.  And it seems neither the
> commanders nor the pilots are repentant.
>
> Bill

Those records may be in a rusty old file cabinet somewhere.  I'm sure the
Japanese would be in no hurry to find them.  Also if they were ever found,
they would go through several people before the Americans would get hold
of them.  Somewhere along the line, the files would find their way into a
trash can or a fire.

Look at it this way.  They lost.  They saw their country beaten terribly.
They saw their country nuked twice.  They lost their dreams of a powerful,
expanding empire.