Brits' Policy Is Unacceptable

Tue Dec 11 07:41:30 MST 2001

COMMITTEE OF ONE

Press Release     December 11, 2001

Subject:  British Policy Is Totally Unacceptable

   The Brits have advised us that should their
troops capture bin Laden, they will not turn him
over to us if we are going to subject him to the
death penalty.

     That should be totally unacceptable to us
and our demand for justice for our war dead.

    The President should thank friend Tony Blair
for all his help and then tell him that unless he
reverses that no death policy he can, forthwith,
withdraw his troops from Afghanistan and leave
bin Laden to us.

Kenneth E. Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according to
one's conscience".