Food For Thought December 12, 2001

Wed Dec 12 08:55:53 MST 2001

COMMITTEE OF ONE

Food For Thought        December 12, 2001

HE'S "STINKING UP THE PLACE"...and the Marines
in their Afghan base want to give the "bum's rush
to "American/Taliban traitor Walker.  Perhaps if
they keep him "down wind" they can ignore him.

THE SAUDIS ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE ASK OF THEM...
There is, however, a suspicion that Secretary of State Colin
Powell is asking them questions which will not elicit an
embarrassing "No" from a supposed ally.

AREN'T THEY WORN OUT YET??...those 72 virgins
who have "served" thousands of KIA Taliban
fighters and their terrorist brothers.

NIT-PICKERS TAKE NOTICE ... Sen. Zell Miller,
Georgia Democrat scolded senators who question
President Bush's plan to bring accused foreign
terrorists before military tribunals. "These
nit-pickers need to find another nit to pick.
They need to stop protecting the rights of
terrorists."

AND THAT'S THAT, FOLKS... General Schwartzkof
was asked last week how it was possible to fight
an enemy who is willing and ready to die for his
cause. His reply was, "Accommodate him!"

SENATOR DASCHLE ET.AL. VOTE FOR ECONOMIC
STIMULUS!... The Senate has voted to give members
of Congress a $4,900 pay raise, effective in January.

WHATEVER IT TAKES PLUS ONE... our media asked the
pentagon how many bombs and missiles we used in
the U.S.-led air campaign in Afghanistan. So far,
the bad guys have been hit with 12,000 "pay back"
pieces of nasty ordnance.

THANKS AND GOOD-BY...the Brits have advised us that
should they capture bin Laden they will not give
him to us because we have the death penalty.  G.W.
ought to thank Tony Blair for his help to date and
tell him to withdraw his forces from Afghanistan
and leave bin Laden to "our tender mercies."

WE LEARNED THE HARD WAY, BUT WE LEARNED...
how to defeat the "cave dwellers." In WWII, a total of
10,300 Marines died and 34,000 were wounded
rooting the Japanese from island caves -- Never
again.

Ken Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according to
one's conscience".