Food For Thought December 19, 2001

Wed Dec 19 10:51:16 MST 2001

COMMITTEE OF ONE

Food For Thought        December 19, 2001

BETTING IS ... we'll need to keep giving money to Pakistan to
"entice" them to give up Osama bin Laden should he "find" his
way inside their border. We can't forget that Pakistan has a
history of actively supporting him. Some of his key supporters
are still around and willing and able to keep him alive.

IN LIGHT OF SEPTEMBER 11 WE FIND A CURIOUS SILENCE
OF THE LEFT...in demonstrating against the Vieques, Puerto Rico,
bombing range.

WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE ... Hamas and the Popular Front for
the Liberation of Palestine said they will ignore Palestinian Authority
Chairman Yasser Arafat's call to end armed operations against Israel.

HE'S BAAAACK ..Alan M. Dershowitz of O.J. Simpson "fame" proposes
that the famous bin Laden video tape doesn't prove his guilt.

MACHIAVELLI AND US... the world is learning his "point" as we have,
that it is better to be feared than to be loved as we use our
advanced weaponry and military tactics to hammer our enemies.
Ignoring the historical "anti-force moderates" of the world is
now the order of the day.

THE HATE AMERICA COLLEGE STUDENTS...are "finding" their voices
as they again proclaim their basic tenet "America is wrong and its
enemies are right" on any given issue.  This time, however" they
are discovering that "ground zero" is denying legitimacy to their claims
with resounding clarity and massive public repudiation.

THE "VOODOO DOLL" IS BEING OVERUSED BY SEN. PATRICK LEAHY...
as he keeps jabbing at Attorney General John Ashcroft for his conservative
background and as a means to "get at" his boss who the senator has
never accepted as President.

OUR WAR WITH TERRORISM IN A NUTSHELL..."Nobody is a match for us
in conventional warfare. The only way enemies can come at us is
unconventionally. And terrorism is the ultimate unconventional, asymmetrical
warfare." -- BY L. Paul Bremer III, ambassador-at-large for counterterrorism
in the Reagan administration.

Ken Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according to
one's conscience".