wack job with bombs in his shoes

Jim jnantz at INFICAD.COM
Mon Dec 24 03:30:47 MST 2001

I guess by now you've heard of this nutball with bombs in his shoes.  Once
again the passengers took care of him.  They tied him up with neckties and
belts.  CNN was reporting that somebody hit him on the head with a fir
extinguisher.  It's too bad they didn't hit him a little harder.

This gives me an idea.  How long before one of these wackos tries something
and for his trouble is killed by the passengers?  Would any of the
passengers who did it face murder charges?  All I know is that if I were
right next to him when somebody crushes his skull with a fire extinguisher;
I would tell the FBI agents that I didn't see anything.  "Honest officer, I
don't how my belt got round his neck."