Once again, innocent people treated like criminals

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Mon Dec 24 05:50:17 MST 2001

Considering the 911 hijackers operated in teams, and the
normally rude French were polite enough to sell Abdul a
ticket without checking if the anglo name on his British
Passport was legit,  I'd say err on the safe side.

Imagine the stink if another terrorist on the flight
made his next connection without being questioned.

Tom