Have you ever ...

Thu Dec 27 16:21:56 MST 2001

... had one of those days at work, where it just seems like everything is
dragging you down and making you sleepier than you came in to work as?
This was a "transcription from hell" day.  It seemed like every police
officer that I transcribed for today was dumber than ca ca, could not put
two words together to form a sentence or was flat out stupid when it came
to English composition.  Hell, these people start out at approximately
$31,000 salary as a rookie and have a college degree!  From my viewpoint,
as education is concerned, they are being grossly overpaid <grin>.  Every
so often, I need a day when there's blood, cuts, shots being fired; in
other words a normal day in society.  Vandalism and vehicle burglaries
just put me to sleep :-)  Hope you had a better day?

Richard