Local news station sends thousands to porn site

Jim jnantz at INFICAD.COM
Thu Dec 27 22:44:59 MST 2001

Tonight (Thursday) channel 12 news in Phoenix  (www.12news.com) ended their
10pm newscast with a story about a couple in Florida who were looking for
homes for their 135 hairless dogs.  The reporter said they had a website
bald dogs dot com.  They didn't say if it was balddog.com or something
else.  I tried balddog.com and found it was a porno site.  Turns out that
bald-dog.com gets you the dogs in Florida.  I had to wonder how many little
old ladies wanting a puppy will end up going to the porno site.