Food For Thought December 31, 2001

Mon Dec 31 07:10:03 MST 2001

COMMITTEE OF ONE

Food For Thought        December 31, 2001

A NEW DEFINITION OF QUID-PRO-QUO.. as the Prez gives Red China
free trade "goodies," China provided weapons to the al-Qaida
terrorists after the September 11 terror attacks! (Per Bill Gertz)

YASSER SHOOTS ANOTHER "DOVE OF PEACE"...As a man of peace
speaking recently to a group of young Arabs from Jerusalem, Mr. Arafat
declared that he is willing to sacrifice 70 "martyrs" (i.e., Palestinians)
for one dead Israeli. And, at the same time, we're fatuously asking
Israel's Sharon to go easy on him.

NOT ENOUGH LYSOL...to clean up the "stench" rising from Bill
Clinton's past record of anti-anti terrorism. Evidently, trying
to solve the continuing problem of keeping his trousers up was
more important.

HAS THE GOP THE GUTS TO SUPPORT...the President's
Commission to Strengthen Social Security and its proposal to
allow workers to invest part of their payroll taxes in stocks and
bonds? The Dems are hoping they will as Daschle and company
try to re-charge the infamous "third rail" with its past success in
getting seniors to vote for them by "scaring the hell" out of 'em.

ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING...ask the folks in Buffalo.

G.W. SURE HAS A WAY WITH WORDS...of bin Laden -- he may
"slither" out of Afghanistan -- he was in charge of a nation and
is now in charge of a cave -- we don't care if we get him "dead or alive."

IF THE SAUDI'S ARE OUR ALLIES...why do they keep bankrolling
the al-Qaida terrorist orgs? As long as we need their oil, we
ain't going to ask them why.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, RUDY...New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani,
said it is a good idea not to take the advice of the New York
Times.

AND, THAT'S THAT..."The Internet is the happiest intellectual,
journalistic and educational development in history...." per
 William F. Buckley, Jr.

Ken Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according to
one's conscience".