too dumb to flip burgers? get a job at the airport

Stephen Frye safrye at CONCENTRIC.NET
Mon Dec 31 08:33:58 MST 2001

>someplace.  Everyone would panic and they'd make everyone in the building
>go past the burger flippers one more time.  Imagine the delays.  Imagine
>how few flights would actually get off the ground that day.

How could these "burger flippers' as you call them be replaced with more
competent people?  I guess they could be paid more.  This would attract
better people.  I just can't help but wonder where the money is going to
come from to do it.